welcome to the blogging world my friend, stick with it...it really is easier than sending out emails, plus you have it all in one place to print out later for a family journal. two birds, one stone. plus I'm really going to need this when I'm far away and need to see your cute family.....so my encouragement is really selfish in the end. good job anyway!
You've joined the ranks of bloggers, huh? Welcome. We sure miss you guys. Hailey was really missing Natalie the other day. She even wrote her a letter. Hopefully I can remember to get it in the mail soon. :)
very cool! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad to see you on here. =) I guess I didn't realize that Las Vegas could look like Utah. hehe. We really should come visit!
Hey, I know that place! Cute family!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world my friend, stick with it...it really is easier than sending out emails, plus you have it all in one place to print out later for a family journal. two birds, one stone. plus I'm really going to need this when I'm far away and need to see your cute family.....so my encouragement is really selfish in the end. good job anyway!
ReplyDeleteYou've joined the ranks of bloggers, huh? Welcome. We sure miss you guys. Hailey was really missing Natalie the other day. She even wrote her a letter. Hopefully I can remember to get it in the mail soon. :)
ReplyDeletevery cool! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad to see you on here. =) I guess I didn't realize that Las Vegas could look like Utah. hehe. We really should come visit!
ReplyDelete