Candy Turkeys! I didn't dare eat any myself after I saw how many fingers had been dipped in the frosting, licked, and then dipped again. I hear from AJ that they were delicious--Kathleen brought 3 different kinds of candy corn.
A Hah! Now we have proof that Andrew has been drinking and now it looks like he's persuaded his younger brother to follow his wayward example. Just wait till mom hears about this! Ha ha!
Love you guys--we missed you here, but it looks like you had a great time in Vegas.
I made your sweet potato souffle again this year for Thanksgiving. It was a huge hit! Everyone was raving about it. It looks like you had a good thanksgiving!
A Hah! Now we have proof that Andrew has been drinking and now it looks like he's persuaded his younger brother to follow his wayward example. Just wait till mom hears about this! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys--we missed you here, but it looks like you had a great time in Vegas.
I made your sweet potato souffle again this year for Thanksgiving. It was a huge hit! Everyone was raving about it. It looks like you had a good thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea - the candy turkeys. How come I never think of stuff like that. =)
ReplyDeleteI hope we get to see you for Christmas! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Miss you!!